Pasta is infinitely better packed with cheese and baked into a creamy casserole. File this under the definition of comfort food!
- lb penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 jar (15 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce
- cup ranch dressing
- 6 slices chopped cooked bacon
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- Chopped parsley, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease or spray 13x9-inch pan.
- In large bowl, place 1 lb cooked and drained penne pasta, 2 cups shredded cooked chicken, 1 jar (15 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce and 1/2 cup ranch dressing. Stir to combine. Pour mixture in pan; spread evenly.
- Get full recipe==>>pillsbury.com