A flavorful casserole packed with chicken, crumbled bacon, and pasta!
- 1/2 lb bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 lb chicken, boneles/skinless, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 packet dry Ranch dressing mix
- 8 oz pasta (I used shells)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- salt/pepper, to taste
- 14.5 oz Alfredo sauce
- Preheat oven to375 degrees and grease a 9 x 9 baking dish.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook bacon until crispy, about 7 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>thecookinchicks.com