Think of this as healthier (and cheaper!) Chipotle bowls that you can have all week long. Save time and calories here!!!
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chicken
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15.25-ounces) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo, homemade or store-bought
FOR THE CHIPOTLE CREAM SAUCE
- 1/2 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 Chipotle pepper in adobo sauce, minced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- To make the chipotle cream sauce, whisk together Greek yogurt, chipotle pepper, garlic and lime juice; set aside.
- In a large saucepan of 2 cups water, cook rice according to package instructions; set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>damndelicious.net