Chicken in a Creamy Parmesan and Sundried Tomato Sauce is A quick, easy and tasty chicken dish in a creamy parmesan and sundried tomato sauce.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 4 (~6 ounce) skinless and boneless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup dry white wine (or chicken broth)
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy/whipping cream
- 1/4 cup oil packed sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup parmigiano reggiano (parmesan), grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, thinly sliced (or 1 teaspoon dried basil)
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium-high heat, add the chicken and cook until lightly golden brown on both sides and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side, before setting aside.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and saute until fragrant, about a minute.
- Get full recipe==>>closetcooking.com