Chicken Mushroom and Spinach Lasagna - made with shredded chicken, fresh spinach, mushrooms, and light sauce.
- 2½ Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 8 oz. white mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- ½ tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1½ tsp. kosher salt, divided
- 1 (6 oz.) bag fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2½ cups chicken stock
- 1½ cups milk (I used whole milk)
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 8 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1¼ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. When hot, add oil and then the onion, garlic, mushrooms, basil, oregano, red pepper flakes, and ½ teaspoon of salt. Sauté for 5 minutes or until the mushrooms soften. Make sure all of the liquid has evaporated from the mushrooms before going to step 3.
- Get full recipe==>>littlebroken.com