This Cilantro Cauliflower Rice is ready in only 15 minutes and will help you get more veggies on the table in no time! It's also low carb, gluten free, paleo, vegetarian and vegan.
- 1 large cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (or butter)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 juice of 1 lime
- In a large bowl, grate cauliflower florets using a large cheese grater or lightly pulse florets in a food processor until finely chopped and resembles rice.
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, add olive oil or butter. Add shredded cauliflower, salt and black pepper.
- Get full recipe==>>isabeleats.com