No bake protein bites are a great anytime snack! Cinnamon Vanilla Breakfast Protein Bites are super easy to make. Healthy, great for snacks or breakfast on the go, and kid friendly.
- 1 heaping TBSP ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (around 65-75grams) Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey if you are not vegan.·
- 1/2 cup almond meal or peanut flour (you can also just finely grind raw almonds) ·
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup nut butter (creamy no stir works best)
- 3/4 cup of gluten free quick oats or gluten free cereal of choice
- 1/2 tsp to 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Grind up your oats or cereal in a food processor and transfer into a mixing bowl. This is optional. YOu can keep them whole as well and adjust the addition of honey.
- Add your almond meal, protein powder, cinnamon, and nut butter. Stir ingredients all together.
- Get full recipe==>>cottercrunch.com