My favorite Copycat Recipe that I have tried has got to be this one for CopyCat Auntie Anne’s Pretzels. The buttery, chewy, pillows of pretzel dough that melt in your mouth.
- 1 Cup whole milk
- 1 packet active dry yeast
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2¼ Cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tablespoons baking soda
- 1½ Cups warm water
- Coarse salt
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted in a small bowl
- Warm the milk in the microwave or on the stove top for about one minute to 110º. If it's too hot it will kill the yeast. You should be able to comfortably keep your finger in it.
- Stir in the yeast and let it sit for about 3 minutes
- Add the butter and sugar.
- Get full recipe==>>dailydiylife.com