Cream Cheese Fruit Dip – Delicious, lightened-up creamy fruit dip made with cream cheese and plain yogurt. Simple, yet SO GOOD!
- 1 package (8-ounces) 1/3 Less Fat Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 small tub (8-ounces) Non Fat Plain Yogurt (I always use Dannon)
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Fruit for dipping
- Place cream cheese in your mixer's bowl and beat on low speed until creamy and smooth.
- Slowly add the yogurt and continue to beat until well combined.
- Add brown sugar and vanilla; beat until combined and smooth.
- Get full recipe==>>diethood.com