Creamy Lemon Garlic Chicken - Chicken cooked in creamy garlic lemon sauce is simple and easy to make in one skillet in under 20 minutes!
- 2-3 medium chicken breasts, sliced horizontally
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth/stock (you can also use water if prefered)
- 1 cup light cream or half & half
- juice of 1 lemon
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, drench in flour until fully coated.
- Heat a large pan to medium/high heat. Place butter and oil. Add chicken breasts and cook 3-5 minutes per side or until golden. Remove from pan and set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>therecipecritic.com