This Crispy One-Pan Paleo Bacon Wrapped Chicken is an easy dinner that’s perfect for a weeknight! It’s Whole30 friendly, packed with flavor, super filling and comforting, and great with your favorite veggies and potatoes. Kids love it too!
- 5 boneless skinless chicken thighs, each one cut in half (I used 1.5 lbs)
- 10 slices nitrate free sugar free bacon* (one of each half chicken thigh)
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp fine grain sea salt
- black pepper
- fresh herbs as desired I used sage, thyme, and rosemary
- Mix the onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper in a small bowl and sprinkle over all the chicken. Heat a large cast iron skillet over med-hi heat and preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Wrap one slice of bacon around each chicken thigh half, twice, to cover the chicken surface as much as possible.
- Add each chicken piece to the skillet, seam side up. Allow the first side to brown about 2 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>paleorunningmomma.com