Crockpot Pierogi Casserole with Kielbasa - Easy Meals recipes are a favorite in our house especially during the week. No fuss, No muss! And delicious too!
- 3 boxes Mrs. T’s Cheddar Pierogies – Regular or mini. We prefer the mini ones. They are more of a bite size and work well for this casserole.
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 8 oz. block cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pound kielbasa – sliced (or other cooked meat mentioned above)
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in your crockpot. Cook on high 3-4 hours, or on low for 6 hours.
- Serve with a fresh green salad and crusty bread.
- Get full recipe==>>dailydiylife.com