Easy 30 minute chili recipe perfect for lazy snow days, inside by the fireplace! You won’t believe how incredibly flavorful this quick and easy chili tastes. Serve with cornbread or tortilla chips, wrap your hands around the bowl and let the chili deliciousness warm you from the inside out!
- 1 lb. lean ground meat we used ground bison
- 1 onion we used a red onion
- 1 bell pepper we used red
- 1 28 oz. can crushed tomatoes, undrained (stewed tomatoes works too)
- 1 15 oz. can black beans, undrained (any of your favorite bean variety will work)
- 1 4 oz. can chopped green chilies
- 1 14.5 oz. can broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chili powder more if you prefer
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin less if you're not as much of a fan as my hubby!
- season with preferred amount of garlic salt
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook ground meat until no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, combine all other ingredients in a large pot, bring to a boil, decrease heat and simmer for about 30 minutes. Add the meat in with all of the other ingredients when it is cooked.
- Get full recipe==>>kimscravings.com