Cheesy EASY Taco Soup. Ready in 10 minutes and our entire family loves it! The perfect back to school dinner when you need to have dinner ready in a hurry.
- 2 (14-ounce) cans Great Northern Beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes in their juices
- 1 (14-ounce) can Mexican-style corn, drained
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- Toppings: Crushed tortilla chips, freshly grated cheese (I like sharp cheddar), sour cream or plain non-fat Greek yogurt, freshly chopped cilantro, avocado
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large, deep soup pot over medium heat.
- Stir to combine.
- Get full recipe==>>wellplated.com