These mini individual lasagnas are freezer-friendly and can be made ahead of time! They're perfect for on-the-go lunches or dinners! They also work great for single people, busy schedules, and work/school lunches!
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 2 Tablespoons minced dried onion (optional)
- 1 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 Tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 3 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 72 ounces spaghetti sauce (3 24-ounce jars)
- 24 ounces cottage cheese (about 2 3/4 cups)
- 30 ounces ricotta cheese (about 3 1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 18 ounces oven-ready lasagna noodles, broken in half
- 2 pounds mozzarella cheese (1 pound thinly sliced, the other pound shredded)
- Mini Foil Pans
- Brown ground beef with minced onions in a large pan. When meat is cooked, drain off fat. Stir in spaghetti sauce, 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, basil, 2 teaspoons chopped parsley, and Italian seasoning.
- In another bowl, combine cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon parsley, and eggs.
- Spread a layer of meat sauce in the bottom of the mini foil pans. Layer uncooked noodles, sliced cheese, cottage cheese mixture, and meat mixture as desired, ending with meat mixture. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Get full recipe==>>moneysavingmom.com