Easy Korean Sticky Chicken, it’s just too good to resist. A little hot, juicy, sweet, and savory, perfect with a steamy bowl of rice or better yet, cauliflower rice.
- 1 lb / 453 gr chicken breasts, cut into large chunks
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce (or coconut aminos)
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (I used grapeseed oil)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 scallions, green part only, finely chopped
- In a bowl combine honey, gochujang, oil, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic. Mix well until combined.
- Place chicken chunks in a resealable bag (or a shallow dish) and pour marinade over it.
- Seal the bag (or cover the dish) and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes (marinate overnight for fullest flavor). If you don’t have time to marinate, that's okay; it just won't be so deeply flavored.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>theironyou.com