This simple no bake peanut butter pie recipe is a delicious and quick treat. It’s perfect for holidays, special occasions or any time!
Ingredients:For the crust (I told you this recipe was easy)
- 1 9-inch graham cracker pie crust, I used store bought!
For the pie filling
- 1 ( 8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 ( 8 oz.) container whipped topping, thawed
For the peanut butter crumbs on top (optional)
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- In a medium bowl beat the cream cheese and the peanut butter until well blended and smooth. Add the powdered sugar and beat until well blended. Gently fold in 1 ½ cups of the whipped topping just until combined.
- Pour into the crust and spread evenly. Spread the remaining whipped topping over the top. Sprinkle with the peanut butter crumbs.
- Get full recipe==>>dearcrissy.com