Easy Vegan Korma Curry, If you like Indian curry, you'll want to make this healthy weeknight dinner! Vegetables, potatoes and chickpeas in a spicy, creamy korma curry sauce. Gluten-Free.
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil (or other oil)
- 1/2 large onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium yukon potatoes, cubed
- 3 carrots, diced
- 2 cups chopped cauliflower
- 1 cup green beans, trimmed and halved if long
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 15 ounce can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 jalapeno, diced and seeded
- 1/2 cup ground cashews (see notes)
- 1 cup canned coconut milk (light is OK)
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro, plus more for garnish
- Heat the coconut oil in a dutch oven or large skillet pan over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add fresh grated ginger and garlic and cook an additional 1 minute, taking care not to burn the garlic.
- Add the jalapeño, curry powder, paprika, chili powder, salt and turmeric. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes until spices are fragrant. By now, your whole house should be smelling like an Indian restaurant...
- Get full recipe==>>delishknowledge.com