This 30 minute Easy Vegetable Beef Soup is the perfect quick, healthy meal! It's loaded with vegetables and a comforting recipe that our whole family loves.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 2 c. carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 c. celery, thinly sliced
- 1 c. frozen green beans (canned would probably work too)
- 5 c. water
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) chicken broth (or scant 2 cups if not using a can)
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes with juices
- 2 c. tomato or spaghetti sauce
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) can black bean, rinsed and drained
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. chicken bouillon
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 c. cabbage, chopped
- In a large pot, cook ground beef and onions together until beef has browned.
- Add remaining ingredients, except for the cabbage.
- Get full recipe==>>thriftyfrugalmom.com