Easy, portable breakfast pockets stuffed with ham, gooey melted cheese, and a perfectly-done baked egg. The best part is, there's absolutely zero clean-up.
- 1 large tortilla
- 2 slices low-moisture ham
- ⅓ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F / 175°C. Place a sheet of foil on a baking sheet and spray one side of it with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the tortilla on the greased foil.
- Place the ham slices, slightly overlapping one another, into the center of the tortilla.
- Get full recipe==>>tiphero.com