Love fork-tender chicken, but not all the time it takes to prepare? Our fall-off-the-bone pressure cooker chicken takes just 30 minutes!
- 1 whole - 4lb. organic chicken
- 1 Tbsp. Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (Get a 15 oz. jar FREE from Thrive Market now!)
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1½ cups Pacific Organic Bone Broth (Chicken)
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, thyme, salt, and pepper. Rub seasoning over outside of bird.
- Heat oil in the pressure cooker to shimmering. Add chicken, breast side down and cook 6-7 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>healinggourmet.com