A unique fruit salad that combines acini de pepe pasta, fruit chunks, and a creamy fruit juice marmalade. A perfect side dish or dessert for parties, potlucks and holiday gatherings.
- 8 ounces Acini De Pepe pasta
- 20 ounces Mandarin oranges, drained
- 20 ounces can pineapple chunks, drained, reserve 1 cup of juice
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup coconut, shredded
- 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Cook Acini De Pepe pasta according to package instructions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium saucepan over med-high heat, whisk together reserved pineapple juice, sugar, flour, egg and salt. Stir continuously until mixture is smooth and thickens (10-15 minutes). Stir in Lemon juice and remove from heat. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>forksnflipflops.com