Garlic Knot Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches. Everything you love about a simple chicken parm, sandwiched between a jumbo garlic knot. How's that for dinner?
- 1 pound refrigerated pizza dough, sat at room temperature for 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in half crosswise to create a total of 4 thin chicken slices
- Kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 3 cups seasoned Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup marinara sauce, plus more to serve
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 8 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- On a smooth surface, cut the pizza dough into 3 equal-sized pieces. If your dough is sticking too much to the rolling surface, very lightly sprinkle the surface with flour. Roll the dough into long, even ropes, about 1.5 to 2 feet long. Tie each rope in a figure-8 knot and transfer to the prepared baking sheet, gently pulling at the ends to create a longer, thinner knot. Brush with olive oil and cover with plastic wrap for 20 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>hostthetoast.com