German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars are a wonderfully delicious combination of chocolate crust, more chocolate, coconut, and pecans. A great crowd pleaser!
- 3 cups pecan halves
- 1 & 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 3/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 & 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange pecans in a single layer of a shallow baking pan. Bake 8-10 minutes or until lightly toasted. Stir halfway through baking.
- Line the bottom and sides of a 9″x 13″x 2″ baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving an overhang on two short sides. Grease foil.
- Get full recipe==>>bakeorbreak.com