Lemony Gluten Free Lemon Chia Seed Pancakes. Just like lemon poppy seed pancakes but with chia seeds. Made dairy free, egg free and vegan. Food allergy friendly.
Ingredients:Gluten Free Lemon Chia Seed Pancakes
- 1 cup my gluten free basic white blend
- ¾ cup brown rice flour
- 1½ cup dairy free milk or water
- 2 tbsp oil + more for cooking
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tsp guar gum
Lemon Glaze (optional)
- ⅔ cup powdered sugar
- 4 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp water
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Heat skillet with oil.
- Scoop gluten free flours with a spoon into a measuring cup not to pack the flour. Combine all dry ingredients including chia seeds and mix well.
- Get full recipe==>>petiteallergytreats.com