These Gluten Free Vanilla Blueberry Muffins are Soft, fluffy, berry-dotted vegan blueberry muffins made with no oil or gluten. Perfect for breakfast or a snack!
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 ripe banana
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- Additional coconut sugar and oats for sprinkling on top
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Blend the banana, non-dairy milk, vanilla, and coconut sugar in a blender on high.
- Get full recipe==>>feastingonfruit.com