Change up the breakfast routine with HUGE fluffy flaxseed Gluten Free Vegan Blueberry Muffins. These muffins are egg free bakery style muffins-super tall, and spilling over the edge. You’d never know they were gluten free and gum free!
- 1 cup my gluten free basic white flour mix
- ¼ cup ground flaxseed meal
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ½ cup dairy free milk of choice (water also works)
- 3 Tbsp oil (I used avocado oil)
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ¾ cup small frozen blueberries
- 1½ tsp demerara sugar optional
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F for at least 15 minutes prior to baking.
- In a small bowl, heat dairy free milk of choice in microwave until hot and stir in flaxseed meal. Allow to sit and thicken for 10 minutes.
- Get full recipe==>>petiteallergytreats.com