Oh yes! These healthy Gluten-Free Vegan Cauliflower Hash Browns are crisp on the outside and moist on the inside, so irresistible!
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, break into florets
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, or more for frying
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup besan flour, or chickpea flour
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot starch, or cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons water, (optional)
- Preheat oven 400 degrees F. Lightly spray a baking sheet with oil, set aside. Process cauliflower and onion in a food processor or grate with a box grater until crumbly.
- Transfer riced cauliflower mixture into a large bowl.
- Add besan flour/chickpea flour, arrowroot starch, garlic powder, salt, water and stir to combine.
- Get full recipe==>>healthiersteps.com