A finger licking recipe for Greek Ribs! Marinated in fresh garlic, oregano and lemon. Great for dinner or a very tasty appetizer.
- 3 lbs baby back ribs side ribs will work as well
- 4 tbsp fresh oregano chopped or 2 tbsp dried
- 1/2 cup onion finely chopped
- 5 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp liquid honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon rind grated
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Remove skin membrane from ribs (this can make your ribs chewy and tough if left on). Using a sharp knife slice under the skin and pull skin off meat. Cut meat into single ribs.
- Combine all other ingredients in bowl and mix well.
- Get full recipe==>>artandthekitchen.com