Greek Spinach Pie with Three Cheeses: such a fabulous dinner recipe, especially served with Greek Chicken and Lemon Soup!
- 6 sheets phyllo pastry (17x13-inches each), defrosted if frozen
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 20 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 8 ounces grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter a 13x9x2-inch baking dish or spray with nonstick spray.
- In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat for about 1 minute. Add the onions and cook until softened, about 5 minutes, stirring often. Set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>recipegirl.com