Light and fluffy, these healthy Greek Yogurt Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins are the perfect snack for banana lovers.
- 2 and ¼ cups flour
- 1 and ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 3 ripe medium bananas, mashed well*
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 and ½ tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup chocolate chips, plus some for topping
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a muffin pan with baking cups and spray gently with cooking spray to coat.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and both sugars. Thoroughly combine mashed bananas, Greek yogurt, eggs and vanilla. Fold flour mixture into wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Add in chocolate chips gently.
- Get full recipe==>>crumbkitchen.com