Nothing better than a little Hawaiian twist to BBQ chicken, layered inside a tasty wrap! These Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wraps are EASY, healthy and delicious.
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts , cut into bite-size pieces
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup pineapple , chopped (fresh or canned)
- 1/4 red onion , chopped
- 1 romaine heart , chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 4 large flour tortillas (wheat or white)
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken pieces to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook, flipping once until chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
- Remove pan from heat. Add barbecue sauce to the pan and toss chicken to coat.
- Get full recipe==>>tastesbetterfromscratch.com