Healthy Matcha Green Tea Shortbread Cookies -- just as unique and sophisticated as they are delicious! Sweet, buttery, and seriously addicting. You'd never know these are sugar free, gluten free, dairy free, and vegan!
- 180g (1½ cups) Oat Flour
- 96g (½ cup) Granulated Erythritol
- 4 tsp Matcha Powder
- 1 tsp Double-Acting Baking Powder
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 112g (½ cup) Coconut Oil, melted
- 60g (¼ cup) Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, room temperature
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Natural Butter Flavor
- 1 tsp Stevia Extract
- 1 tsp Almond Extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oat flour, erythritol, matcha powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Get full recipe==>>dessertswithbenefits.com