Hobo Dinner Foil Packets are so simple to make and everyone raves about them! Comforting veggies including potatoes, carrots and onions are topped with a seasoned hamburger patty and grilled or baked to tender perfection.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 4 small potatoes peeled and sliced
- 2 cups carrots chopped
- 1 large or 2 small onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper to taste
- condensed mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine ground beef and dry soup mix in a bowl. Form into four patties and set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>spendwithpennies.com