These veggie burgers are so easy to make and are a wonderful comfort food meal.
They are made with a mixture of vegetables and baked in the oven. Crispy on the outside and cooked to perfection. These veggie burgers are the ultimate healthy comfort food. Homemade veggie burgers are the best! If you’ve had a not so good veggie burger experience (I think we all have), stick with me here. I only share the best with you.
As we come into the colder months in London, comfort food recipes are a high priority. All that hibernating and sitting around eating comfort food can lead to your clothes feeling tighter and low energy levels. That’s where healthy comfort food comes in! Food that comforts your soul and keeps your body functioning optimally.
- 1 400g can chickpeas, rinsed well under cold water
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 large sweet potato, cooked
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- ¼ cup spring onions, finely chopped
- ¼ cup coriander, finely chopped
- ¼ cup parsley, finely shopped
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 180C or 356F.
- Add all ingredients to the food processor and mix until everything is broken down and well combined.
- Take approximately half a cup of mixture and mould into a burger shape with your hands. Do the same with remainder of the mixture.
- Get full recipe==>>caseyjade.com