Make your own homemade Oat Milk in less than 20 minutes from start to finish. It’s so quick, easy and budget friendly!
- 90g / 1 cup rolled oats
- 960mls | 4 cups water for making the milk , plus extra for soaking
- 1 - 2 medjool dates , (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract , (optional)
- small pinch salt , (optional)
- Add oats to a large bowl or jug and cover with water. Leave to soak for 15 minutes.
- Pour through a sieve discarding the liquid then rinse the oats very well a number of times under running water. This step is really important so don't skip it.
- Get full recipe==>>avirtualvegan.com