Sweet Potato Toast is the answer to your breakfast prayers! In this recipe you par-bake the slabs of sweet potato to so all they need is a quick trip through the toaster or toaster oven before they're ready to top will all the toppings you please.
- 1 large sweet potato, washed and dried
- Smoked salmon (Vital Choice is made without sugar)
- Red Onion
- ‘Everything But the Bagel’ Seasoning (optional but awesome!)
- Sliced Radishes
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Lime wedges
- Cashew Butter
- Almond Butter
- Banana Slices
- Crumbled Bacon
- Ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Place a wire rack on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Trim both ends from the sweet potato using a knife.
- Get full recipe==>>therealfoodrds.com