Everything about how to make zucchini noodles! Includes an easy zucchini noodles recipe, how to avoid watery zoodles, spiralizer comparison, cooking methods, best way to store them, and more.
- 20 oz Zucchini (about 4 medium)
- 2 tbsp Butter (melted; or olive oil)
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
Instructions:Prepare The Zoodles
- Make zucchini noodles with or without a spiralizer. (Check the post above for tips!)
How To Make Zucchini Noodles in the Oven
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Grease an extra large baking sheet. (Use parchment paper if it's not excellent non-stick.)
- Arrange the zucchini on the baking sheet in a thin layer, making sure not to crowd the pan. Sprinkle with sea salt lightly and toss.
- Get full recipe==>>wholesomeyum.com