This Instant Pot Keto Cheesecake is a delicious way to hit your keto macros, with only 3g net carbs and a whopping 24g of fat per slice.
- 16 oz Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup + 2 Tbsp Granulated Swerve
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Fresh Orange Zest dried zest results in a chunky texture
- Zest of 1 Small Lemon
- 3 Eggs room temperature
- 1/4 cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream or Greek Yogurt full-fat
- 2 tsp Granulated Swerve
- Using a 6" (or 7" maximum) push pan or springform pan, take a strip of parchment paper slightly taller than the sides of the pan (a pan with a height of at least 2.5" is best) and line all the way around the perimeter of the pan. Very lightly oil the bottom of the pan. Wrap a piece of foil around the bottom of the pan. Since we're not using a crust, this will help insure that no water gets into the cheesecake and no cheesecake seeps out of the pan. Set aside.
- Using a stand mixer or hand-held mixer, blend together cream cheese, Swerve, heavy cream, lemon and orange peels, and vanilla until smooth.
- Get full recipe==>>ourpaleolife.com