The Japanese Raindrop cake (Mizu Shingen Mochi) is a brilliant dessert to instantly wow your guests. 5 ingredients. Vegan. Gorgeous!
- 1 1/3 c spring/mineral water
- 1/4 tsp. (leveled) agar agar powder
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- 2 -4 tbsp Kuromitsu / honey / jaggery syrup
- 2 tbsp. Kinako / roasted peanut powder / roasted split chickpea flour
- Combine the water, agar and sugar in a small saucepan. Stir to dissolve as much as possible.
- Bring to a rolling boil, and let it boil for a full minute as you stir continuously.
- You should see no cloudiness, no undissolved granules, just clear liquid.
- Get full recipe==>>loveisinmytummy.com