These KFC style spicy popcorn chicken bites taste just like the real thing and disappear in minutes! Easy, crunchy and perfectly spiced.
- 300 grams Chicken (Boneless)
- (Oil for Frying)
for the marinade:
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Garlic (paste)
- 1 teaspoon Oregano (dried)
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder (or Paprika Powder)
- to taste Salt
for the coating:
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 3/4 cup Panko (Breadcrumbs)
- to taste Salt (and Pepper)
for the spice mix:
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion (Powder -)
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic (Powder -)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Kashmiri Chili Powder (or Paprika Powder -)
- 3/4 teaspoon Sugar (Powdered -)
- 1/2 teaspoon Oregano (dried -)
- Cut the boneless chicken into 1 inch bite sized pieces.
- Mix together all the ingredients under marinade and rub all over the chicken. Marinate for at least half an hour.
- Get full recipe==>>myfoodstory.com