Bake up a special treat for the new mom in your life. Skip the lactation cookies that are all cookie and no lactation – these are the galactagogue-filled treats you need.
- 2 sticks (1 cup) butter, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup brewer’s yeast
- 2 tablespoons almond butter (substitute in peanut butter or leave out altogether)
- 3 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper.
- Using a mixer, beat together the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, followed by the vanilla.
- Get full recipe==>>bunsenburnerbakery.com