Low Carb Fudgy Avocado Brownies made of avocado are low carb Fudgy Avocado brownies with only 3.5 g net carb per slice, sugar free, gluten free and healthy fat. Those delicious healthy avocado brownies are for all the chocolate lover who can't eat sugar.
- 3 oz unsweetened dark chocolate bites (90g) - I used healtheries sugar free stevia chocolate in NZ
- 2 teaspoons virgin coconut oil
- 1 cup ripe avocado flesh (230g) about 2 medium ripe avocado
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup erythritol (105g) - I used natvia in NZ you can use Swerve in US
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract - optional
Glazing and toppings
- 1/8 cup roasted and salted pecan nuts ,crushed (12 g)
- 1/3 cup sugar free chocolate bites ,melted (40 g)
- 1/4 teaspoon virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt - optional
- Preheat oven to fan-forced 180 C (350F).
- Line a square brownie pan (24 cm x 24cm) with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Get full recipe==>>sweetashoney.co