A low carb, keto microwave mocha mug cake recipe for an easy keto dessert made in less than two minutes all in one mug.
- 2 tbsp almond flour (not almond meal)
- 1 tsp coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking powder (not baking soda)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- ½ - 1 tbsp stevia powder or other artificial sweetener (use more if you prefer more sweetness, less if you like to taste those bitter coffee and chocolate notes)
- 2 tbsp strong coffee or espresso (choose decaf if this is a close-to-bed-time dessert
- pinch of salt
- Start by melting your butter in the microwave in the mug you plan to cook in, so it’s almost completely liquidized. This should take between 20 and 30 seconds, depending on your microwave.
- Add the cocoa powder, sweetener, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, coffee, vanilla, and egg in that order. (I’m not convinced the order matters too much, but I am a creature of habit, and this is the order I’m used to following.)
- Get full recipe==>>mincerepublic.com