These Low-Carb No-Bake Chocolate Coconut Bars are made with walnuts, cashews, coconut, natural peanut butter, and dark chocolate. It’s gluten-free and very delicious! This bar recipe will become your favorite of all the low-carb snacks!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cups sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp natural sweetener Swerve (you can use honey if you don’t want to make it low-carb)
- 1/2 cup unrefined coconut oil (Use solid form. You are going to melt it with the chocolate)
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut (save some for topping)
- 1 cup unsalted roasted peanuts
- 1 cup walnut, chopped
- 1 cup unsalted roasted cashew, chopped
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add peanut butter, chocolate, sweetener, and coconut oil.
- Heat it at 50% power for 1 minute
- Get full recipe==>>primaverakitchen.com