This is the most delicious low carb pork chops recipe that you will ever try! Low carb pork chops are seared to perfection and then placed in an amazing creamy ranch sauce. This creamy ranch pork chops recipe will become a family dinner favorite!
- 6 thick cut boneless pork chops
- 8 oz full fat cream cheese softened and cut into 8 pieces
- 8 tbsp salted butter
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tbsp ranch seasoning
- sea salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Season both sides of each pork chop generously with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat 4 tbsp of the butter over medium high heat until melted.
- Get full recipe==>>730sagestreet.com