Mandarin Orange Pretzel Dessert – This classic dessert features a crunchy pretzel crust, a creamy center, and silky top with mandarin oranges and orange flavored gelatin. Perfect for a summer luncheon!
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter , melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese , softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 8 ounces whipped topping , thawed
- 1 box (3 ounce) orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 can (10 ounce) DOLE Mandarin Oranges, drained
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat a 9x13 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pretzels, sugar, and butter. Press evenly into the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Get full recipe==>>bellyfull.net