THESE EASY, NO BAKE APPLE DONUTS ARE THE PERFECT AFTER SCHOOL SNACK FOR KIDS, FULL OF HEALTHY AND GOOD-FOR-YOU INGREDIENTS.
- 3 apples, cut into 1/2″ thick slices
- 2 c. water + juice of 1 lemon* (see notes)
- 1/2 c. peanut butter, creamy and natural
- 1 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- rainbow sprinkles
- chocolate sprinkles
- cacao nibs
- mini chocolate chips
- chopped nuts or seeds
- Cut small circles out in the middle of each apple slice.
- Soak the apple rings into the water and lemon juice mixture for 5-10 minutes. Pat dry completely.
- Get full recipe==>>forkandbeans.com