VEGAN Creme Brulee – made with coconut milk, vanilla bean paste & thickened with custard powder, this is a simple, yet dreamy dessert!
- 200 mL canned coconut milk
- 50 mL water
- 42 g (3 tbsp) sugar + more for topping
- 9 g (1 1/4 tbsp) Brown and Polsen Vanilla Custard Powder
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla bean paste (or extract)
- Mangoes, to serve
- Combine the coconut milk and water in a pan. Take about 1/4 cup out and use it to dilute the custard powder in a separate bowl. Set aside.
- Bring the remaining coconut milk and 3 tbsp sugar to a slow boil. Once you start to see bubbles, reduce heat to low and add the dissolved custard powder while stirring continuously.
- Keep stirring as the custard thickens to a gloopy consistency. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Get full recipe==>>loveisinmytummy.com