A perfect pink ombré cheesecake that doesn’t require any baking! This cheesecake is colored completely naturally, with freeze dried raspberries!
- 1 package graham crackers 9 crackers
- 5 Tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- 2 8 oz blocks cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon gelatin
- 3 Tablespoon cold water
- 1 1/4 cup full fat Greek yogurt
- 300 ml whipping cream
- 1.5 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 bag freeze dried raspberries around 1.25 ounces per bag
- jelly topping, raspberry, whipped cream garnish optional, see notes
- Bring the cream cheese, yogurt, and cream to room temperature.
- Crush the graham crackers and mix with the melted butter in a bowl. Press it into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan. Keep in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Put cold water in a very small container, and sprinkle the gelatin over it and allow it to bloom. If the gelatin isn't all being absorbed, you can try stirring it up. Set aside about 1 tablespoon of the cream.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cream cheese and the sugar. Add the (remaining) cream, yogurt, and lemon juice, and stir well until completely smooth. If the batter is very thick, it won't pour well. You want it to be a pourable consistency. If it isn't, try popping it in the microwave for a few seconds to loosen it up.
- Get full recipe==>>contemplatingsweets.com